Thursday, February 5, 2009

年年有鱼 (Lomo Fish Eye - Batch IV)

Using EBX Film, the color is unpredictable when process into negative. That's fun part of film. It always make me kekanciongan to finish one roll ( 36pcs ) . It's pretty hard to finish it when you are staying at ya own hometown. So it took me few months for one roll :P And it's so excited when took it to develop, can't wait for the result.. Lotsa issue will crossed over my mind, will thephoto under or overexposed? Did i get this shot?? Is the film loaded properly..etc etc

I'm celebrating my birthday with a bunch of kaki steamboat.. Marble cheese from CHris..yum yum

Correct exposure under the hot sun, first day of cny.. snap in front of our house before pay the new year call

Haha.. Mysterious Chris.. Good reflector on the forehead

What're you waiting for?? Gamble la~

My mother and all my little cousins...kecik kecik dah jadi kaki gamble..

I love this photo, right color, right emotion.. this is my grandpa

Fly all over from KL to Sandakan to celebrate Jennifer Birthday!! Haha just a coincidence..Wish both of them..no no + one little baby ..healthy & happy always

St Micheal Church in sandakan, one of the most classic church..




For more photos, please click HERE

No comments: