Monday, January 12, 2009

Filming Around

Long story using this Easter Rangefinder. A mechanical camera which doesn't need any battery to operate. This is what i love about film camera. But it's also what i do not like when i can't shoot during the nights :P. I have the problem slotting film into this camera. Wasted 2 rolls of films..haha. And once after i pressed 36 times shutter, i'd just realised the film did not run -.-"..

Photobucket
Anyway.. It turn out 33/36pcs. I believed it's kinda success for the first roll of film. Above is the picture i love most. Nostalgia enough having a bowl of mee in kopitiam

Photobucket
I'm a background of a glass of Ice Chocolate ...
Photobucket
Ocean my friend again. One of my white mouse experiment. The mood is not bad i guess :)

After 3-4months:
Melacca trip with family
Photobucket
I think the setting is not correct that's why it turn out overexposed..and bluish.

Photobucket
Picture was taken in front of an antique shop..My parents enjoying the moment i snap a photo of them especially my mother

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's my father standing outside a lady accessories shop. Must be bore to death will we shop happily.

Photobucket
Aha~ my little sister who's dreaming to become model nowaday. This photo definitely cannot enrol any beauty contest..hoho

Photobucket
Thanks to an uncle who stopped awhile when he saw me focusing to the board..It's really a long paused..haha

Warefish Sales in Kuala Selangor:

Drove my mum to
Kuala Selangor to join her friends to purchase Seafood stock for the CNY makan makan.

Photobucket
Posing in front of salted fish?! Eww the smell was stucked around us for 1/2 day..

Photobucket

Lomo Fish Eye Time:


Photobucket
Just finished the film with Easter .This was one of the fishing village
we'd stopped by.

Photobucket

Photobucket
My mum was busying choosing fish as she was in seafood heaven while we just shoot around including my sister carrying around the minimo -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket
oo~ Tahan nafas..and 1 ..2 snap!!

Photobucket

Wuhuu~ that's how i able to finish 2 rolls of film -.-" Been taking a long time to do so..haha. For me, comparing film & Digital is like comapring between orange and apple. Digital giving us sharp and nice quality while film giving me an unexplainable feeling. Just my own thoughts....

For more photos, please click HERE

No comments: